About The Den
The Den is a fully licensed restaurant and pub located at the Orillia Campus.
Located in the centre of the college, The Den hosts of variety of events, including pub nights and live entertainment.
Serving a wide variety of delicious lunch and dinner options in a relaxing student atmosphere where everyone is welcome. Catering services that meet the needs of all types of events – both small and large – are also available.
Features a large bar area with TVs showing the latest sports and news. Great place to sit and eat while watching the game between classes! Upstairs student lounge with a pool table, TV and comfortable seating.
Give us a call today to speak with a manager, book reservations, or order take-out: 705.325.2740, ext. 3515.
Fall/winter hours of operation:
Monday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Den is closed during the summer semester.
Delicious food at great prices
- student-inspired lunch and dinner menus that offer something for everyone at affordable prices
- fresh, quality ingredients in every dish
- many vegetarian and gluten-friendly options
- fast service provided by working students (servers and kitchen staff)
- we pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful staff
The Den offers food cards, available for purchase year-round – the perfect gift for any Georgian student who enjoys quality, fresh food on a regular basis!
Pick up yours today in The Den:
- no expiration date
- no hidden fees
- funds are fully transferable and available in any amount
You can also order a food card over the phone and pay by credit card.
Call 705.325.2740, ext. 3515 (direct line to The Den)
The Den at Georgian College Orillia hosts a wide variety of events geared to students and the general public. Each event brings a different atmosphere, and with it, new groups of people to meet and get to know.
Our goal is to create events that are both enjoyable and memorable for our students and also for anyone in or around Orillia who wants to enjoy a night out.
Events run during the fall and winter semesters. Most events hosted are 19 and over, but we also hold all-ages events at The Den.
* Friendly reminder to bring your Georgian College student card along with your government-issued photo ID upon entering Den Pub Nights. As a current student, you are able to sign-in two guests. Students will be responsible for the conduct of their guest(s). Guests must be accompanied by a student at the time of entry.
The Den offers a variety of drink features during the week. These features offer some of our most popular drinks at a discounted price on specific days.
- Domestic Tall Cans: $4.87 plus tax
- Domestic Pitchers: $12.39 plus tax
- Bar Rail: $3.32 plus tax
- Domestic Bottles: $3.32 plus tax
- Cocktails: $4.20 plus tax
*Please ask your server or bartender for more information
- Cocktails: $4.20 plus tax
The Den is dedicated to providing the most enjoyable experience possible for all of your catering needs. From our licensed bar and dining room, to our friendly and professional staff, we pride ourselves in delivering quality food and service.
- seating for up to 120 on the main floor
- up to 170 people for cocktail receptions
- multimedia available in all venue spaces
There are also many other venues at the campus where we can offer catering for five to 315 guests.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how we can help you create a memorable event.
Please email Karen Cordingley or call 705.325.2740, ext. 3345 or ext. 3515 (direct line to The Den).