The Orillia Campus offers a variety of programs, all the amenities of a larger campus, as well as a friendly environment.
Orillia, known as the Sunshine City, is the gateway to Ontario’s cottage country, with nearby golf courses, lakes and ski hills. In town, you’ll find a great market, restored opera house and Casino Rama Resort – where world-class concerts are held year-round.
- 5,000-square-foot Fitness Centre and 4,000-square-foot gymnasium
- assortment of free weights
- change rooms with lockers and shower stalls
- wide variety of cardio and weight machines
- on-campus residence is conveniently located
- each suite has four bedrooms, each with a double bed and cable outlets
- shared kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator
- breakfast bar and chairs
- stove, oven and dishwasher
- furnished living room with LCD flat screen TV
Career and Employment Community Services
- resources and information
- workshops and assessments to help community members, students and alumni with career planning and job search
Fees for service may apply. Call 705.329.3102 or visit the Career and Employment Community Services website.
If you are taking a course at another educational institution and/or training through your employer and require invigilation of the test or exam, Georgian College testing services can assist you. Contact Testing Services at 705.325.2740, ext. 3002 or by email.
The Orillia Campus may rent facilities and equipment, if available, at a reasonable cost to community groups. Equipment rental is also available.
Please call 705.325.2740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.