Inspire innovation, transform lives and connect communities through the power of education.
To inspire lifelong connections through accelerated success, meaningful collaboration, inspired innovation and strong foundations.
Georgian Day at Canada’s Wonderland
Saturday, June 26, 2021
Registration information coming soon.
Georgian Night at the Toronto Argos
Postponed until fall 2021
Georgian College Golf Classic presented by BMO Bank of Montreal
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Webinar: The NOT so secret life of pets: Living with your pets during COVID-19
Dr. Andrew Oster
Professor, Georgian College
- caring for your best during physical distancing
- dispelling and debunking myths
- preparing your pets for return to work
Webinar: Staycation: Explore local
Webinar: An afternoon with the Henry Bernick Entrepreneurship Centre (HBEC)
Director, Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Georgian College
Program and Partnership Coordinator, Georgian College
Georgian class of 2010 and co-owner of Georgian Chocolate Co.
Georgian class of 2007 and HBEC mentor
- the resources HBEC has to offer
- a first-hand success story from Georgian Chocolate Co.
- entrepreneurial tips from a rockstar mentor
Webinar: Taking care of your mental health
Manager Mental Health Strategy, Student and Learning Services, Georgian College
Mental Health Coordinator, Student and Learning Services, Georgian College
- the importance of taking care of your mental health
- how you can care for yourself and others
- mindfulness exercises you can use anywhere
Webinar: How to find your dream job - part I
Class of 2016
Employment Services Consultant, Georgian College
Class of 2016
Chief Marketing Management INFINITI Motor Company Ltd.
- searching for the next great opportunity
- interviewing and resume tips
- finding your passion and communicating it effectively
Webinar: How to find your dream job - part II
Georgian class of 1999 and 2000
Financial Advisor and former union organizer
- falling in love with more than one career
- taking risks and trying something new
- carving out a place for yourself