- BSCN supplemental admissions form
- Indigenous Studies student information form
- Academic appeal form
- Academic misconduct form
- Application for admission to part-time studies
- Application for re-admission to full-time program
- Change in address form
- Course completion contract
- International application
- International student letter request
- Indigenous student self-identification form
- Consent to release and exchange information
- Request for change of course/program/section
- Request for course outline
- Request for independent study
- Request for letter form
- Request for replacement diploma
- Request for transcript
- Withdrawal from part-time courses
- Withdrawal from full-time program
- Marine co-op waiver marine engineering management MEMG
- Marine co-op waiver marine navigation and technology MNAV-MTCY
- 2018-19 Previous Education Supplemental Admissions Form
It is the student’s responsibility to complete and submit all records and documents as requested by the program area. Documents are required prior to the start of registration to ensure your placement and to allow participation in clinical and field placement facilities. The college assumes no responsibility for these matters and students should be aware that we are unable to refund tuition in the event that access to a placement is denied.
International students are required to have a co-op work permit for all placements prior to starting in clinical and/or field placement facilities.
Please review Academic regulations, section 2.7.
Please note clinical placement requirements for full-time Practical Nursing in Barrie, Orangeville and Owen Sound campuses are different. Be sure to download and complete the form for the appropriate campus.
If you have been accepted into the Practical Nursing program at the Barrie Campus, please complete the following:
Please note that clinical placement requirements for part-time Practical Nursing in Barrie, Muskoka, and South Georgian Bay campuses are identical. Please download necessary documents and complete your clinical preparedness permit.