Admission requirement forms
Applicants to the programs listed below are required to submit supplemental admissions information, in addition to the academic admissions requirements detailed on transcripts. The program specific details are listed below, and are mandatory admissions requirements to be considered for admissions to the program. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure these requirements are fulfilled to be considered for the program.
- Current registration with the nursing regulatory body in their home province/state and or country; (i.e. letter, membership card, etc.)
- All applicants must meet the English proficiency requirement
For further information, refer to Georgian’s English Language Proficiency policy 2.5 at: http://georgiancollege.ca/admissions/academic-regulations/
- Letter of intent
- Two letters of reference
- Additional information for CODA applicants
- International Co-op Waiver
- Certificate of Competency as a Marine Engineer issued under the STCW Convention
- Letter of intent
- Applicants must submit a 500 word letter of intent explaining the reason for their interest in the program.
All applicants must meet the English proficiency requirement. The requirement can be met through:
- language proficiency test results that meet the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) Language Proficiency Requirements for Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician in Canada, further information can be found on the NAPRA website; or
- graduation from high school in Canada with three consecutive, first language English courses or credits; or
- an undergraduate degree from a university in Canada, whose instruction was provided in English.
For further information, refer to Georgian’s English Language Proficiency policy 2.5.
- Applicants will be asked to submit a current resumé. Academic and experiential learning of all applicants will be assessed.