Applicants to the programs listed below are required to submit supplemental admissions information, in addition to the academic admissions requirements detailed on transcripts. The program specific details are listed below, and are mandatory admissions requirements to be considered for admissions to the program. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure these requirements are fulfilled to be considered for the program.
- Current registration/membership with a nursing regulatory body (letter, membership card etc.)
- Current letter from an employer’s human resource department verifying employment as a nurse
All applicants must meet the English proficiency requirement. The requirement can be met through:
- language proficiency test results that meet the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) Language Proficiency Requirements for Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician in Canada, further information can be found on the NAPRA website; or
- graduation from high school in Canada with three consecutive, first language English courses or credits; or
- an undergraduate degree from a university in Canada, whose instruction was provided in English.
For further information, refer to Georgian’s English Language Proficiency policy 2.5.
- Applicants are required to complete the Health Occupations Aptitude Examination as part
of the selection process. This test measures reading comprehension, spelling, natural sciences and verbal/non-verbal reasoning.
- Scores from this test as well as academic grades are used to determine acceptance.