The Orangeville Campus offers high-quality education in an intimate setting. Really get to know your peers and instructors as you gain the skills you need for your career.
The surrounding area offers big-city amenities and small-town charm. Beautiful scenery, theatres, art galleries, museums and concerts offer many options for entertainment.
- 11,000 square feet of learning space
- computer lab
- lunch room
- student lounge
- student resource centre
- videoconferencing classroom
- six-bed nursing lab
Please note that parking is free at the Orangeville Campus.
- Career and Employment Community Services
- Academic and Career Preparation
- personal development and general education courses via Part-time Studies
- financial aid information (OSAP)
- how to apply to postsecondary programs (OCAS)
- proctoring services – if you are taking a course at another educational institution and/or training through your employer and require invigilation of the test or exam, Georgian College testing services can assist you. Contact Testing Services at 519.940.0331, ext. 5673 or by email.
The Orangeville Campus will rent facilities, if available, at a reasonable cost including multimedia classrooms (36 to 40 seats) and a computer lab (36 work stations).
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Call 519.940.0331 for rates and bookings.