Get your diploma or degree in Orangeville
At Georgian, you’ll have a transformative experience, one that connects you to the skills you need, the people who inspire you, the mindset to succeed, and the confidence to thrive. Browse our academic areas below or take the Career Match quiz to find the path that’s best for you.
Continuing education in Orangeville
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree—all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning.
Looking for credit?
Select from a range of programs, register class-by-class and study on your time. Georgian offers degrees, certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas and graduate certificates.
Looking to advance your career, meet an industry requirement or learn a new skill? We offer a variety of evening and weekend courses to support your ongoing growth.
Take a course or program online instead as an alternative to in-class. Online courses for a range of subjects are available to part-time and full-time students through OntarioLearn.
Georgian’s Orangeville Campus has many features and services to enhance your college experience.
Labs and learning spaces
- 11,000 square feet of learning space, computer lab
- Six-bed nursing lab
- Student lounge
- Student resources centre
- Videoconferencing classroom
Orangeville is the commercial and administrative hub of Dufferin County. It offers big-city amenities with small-town charm—as well as a one-hour commute to Toronto. Beautiful scenery, theatres, galleries, museums and concerts offer many options for entertainment.
- Hospital: Headwaters Health Care Centre
- Groceries: Five large grocery stores, several small businesses
- Shopping: A large mall, shopping plaza and a vibrant downtown shopping area
- Island Lake Conservation Area, community parks, trails
- Sports, fields, recreation centres, fitness centres
- Theatres, art galleries, museums, Orangeville Concert Association, farmers’ market
Developing a partnership with Georgian College will benefit you, your employees and organization, while making a difference in the lives of students.
- Build your workforce with students or graduates
- Strengthen the skills of future employees
- Connect with university and college-level educated students
Build and grow your business
- Pursue innovation opportunities
- Increase the skills of your workforce
- Stay up-to-date on advancements in the field
Invest in innovation
- Tailored partnerships
- Strategic philanthropy
- Exclusive sponsorships
Use Georgian services
- Host a conference or event
- Access our affordable Health and Wellness Clinics
- Use our fitness centres
Facilities rental in Orangeville
Our Orangeville Campus offers a variety of meeting and event facilities, year-round.
The Orangeville Campus will rent facilities, if available, at a reasonable cost including multimedia classrooms (32 to 40 seats) and a computer lab (34 work stations).
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Call 519.940.0331 for rates and bookings