Flexible meeting spaces
Our Barrie Campus offers a variety of meeting and event facilities, year-round. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering for 10 or a 1,000-person conference, dedicated and certified on-site staff will help ensure the success of your event.
Catering for your occasion
Whether you’re looking for a three-course, plated, gala dinner for your entire company or cookies, tea and coffee for a board meeting, we have what you need. Our on-campus caterers can provide a suitable menu for any occasion.
Take your meeting online
If your meeting or seminar could benefit from going online, we’re here to help you out. Let our team take care of the logistics so you can focus on what matters: building relationships and engaging with your attendees.
Leave the planning to us!
Georgian Conference and Event Services is your partner in the event planning process. We’re here to help you achieve your goals by providing insightful recommendations and professional, sincere service from your initial inquiry through to the end of your Barrie event.
We specialize in providing meeting facilities, athletics facilities, catering, accommodations and organizational support. Our services can include, but are not limited to:
- day-of assistance for events of any size
- co-ordinating group overnight accommodation
- suggesting and assembling menus to meet any taste or dietary restriction
- meeting room set-up and audio visual needs
- working with off-site vendors
- wayfinding and signage
We’re the perfect location in Barrie for:
- board, committee or annual general meetings
- conferences and trade shows
- corporate training workshops
- religious retreats
- banquets and galas
Your event supports our students
It’s true! Your patronage matters to us because our students matter to us.
By hosting your event at a Georgian College event venue, you are directly contributing to the student experience. Every department involved in event planning and execution hires Georgian students and event revenue is re-invested in student services and spaces.
- Classroom and lecture hall rentals contribute to maintenance and upgrades in these spaces so technology stays current.
- Catering from the Georgian Dining Room or The Last Class provides our students with part-time jobs as well as the hands-on experience they need to excel in the culinary and hospitality industries.
- Rental fees from our Athletics and Fitness Centre and The Last Class go directly to the Georgian College Students’ Association to put back into student life activities.
Are you ready to book your Barrie meeting? Call us or visit us on-location to take a tour of our meeting venues. We can’t wait to show you the perfect space for your event!
Stay up to date with our latest news! Subscribe to our newsletter, The Keynote.