Flexible meeting spaces
Our Barrie Campus offers a variety of meeting and event facilities, year-round. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering for 10 or a 1,000-person conference, dedicated and certified on-site staff will help ensure the success of your event.
Catering for your occasion
Whether you’re looking for a three-course, plated, gala dinner for your entire company or cookies, tea and coffee for a board meeting, we have what you need. Our on-campus caterers can provide a suitable menu for any occasion.
Take your meeting online
If your meeting or seminar could benefit from going online, we’re here to help you out. Let our team take care of the logistics so you can focus on what matters: building relationships and engaging with your attendees.
Leave the planning to us!
Georgian Conference and Event Services is your partner in the event planning process. We’re here to help you achieve your goals by providing insightful recommendations and professional, sincere service from your initial inquiry through to the end of your Barrie event.
Request a free consultation
Contact us today
We specialize in providing meeting facilities, athletics facilities, catering, accommodations and organizational support. Our services can include, but are not limited to:
- day-of assistance for events of any size
- co-ordinating group overnight accommodation
- suggesting and assembling menus to meet any taste or dietary restriction
- meeting room set-up and audio visual needs
- working with off-site vendors
- wayfinding and signage
My colleagues and I had the sincere pleasure of working with Kirsten and her teammate and we cannot say enough about how thrilled we are with the support we received. My team organizes several events and not only was this one executed flawlessly but your team went above and beyond to help us make every little detail perfect, even when they had to scramble to meet unanticipated requests. They did so with exceptionally positive attitudes. I have to say your IT support staff were also extremely courteous, professional and helpful.
– Kelly Pritchard, Ontario Real Estate Association, 2016
We loved the way the tables were decorated and our kids did a great job making speeches. Ralph and I feel so blessed. It was a wonderful day of celebration with family and friends that we will never forget. Again, Angela thank you for a remarkable day. We would certainly recommend Georgian to everyone. We can’t express enough our appreciation for your part in our special day. Thank you. You all did a great job.
– Corry deGroot, anniversary party, 2018
I just wanted to say how incredible Kirsten was with our SCDSB Early Years Conference this weekend. She answered every question promptly, was always available to us, and was incredibly flexible on the day of. We are so appreciative of the work that Kirsten did in helping the day to run so smoothly!
– Becky Kennedy, Simcoe County District School Board Early Years Conference, 2018
We are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Georgian College. The grounds were beautiful and the dining space at TLC was cozy and very stylish. The event coordinators at Georgian were beyond helpful and truly invested in making sure our wedding was even more special than we ever dreamed of. TLC catering was amazing; our friends and family would not stop complimenting the food! From the starter salad all the way to the late night table we were thoroughly impressed with the quality of the food and the service.
– Mackenzie and Mario Antunes, 2019
Your event supports our students
It’s true! Your patronage matters to us because our students matter to us. By hosting your event at a Georgian College event venue, you are directly contributing to the student experience. Every department involved in event planning and execution hires Georgian students and event revenue is re-invested in student services and spaces.
- Classroom and lecture hall rentals contribute to maintenance and upgrades in these spaces so technology stays current.
- Catering from the Georgian Dining Room or The Last Class provides our students with part-time jobs as well as the hands-on experience they need to excel in the culinary and hospitality industries.
- Rental fees from our Athletics and Fitness Centre and The Last Class go directly to the Georgian College Students’ Association to put back into student life activities.
Book your meeting or event today!
Are you ready to book your Barrie meeting? Call us or visit us on-location to take a tour of our meeting venues. We can’t wait to show you the perfect space for your event!