Experience Georgian Muskoka
Get your certificate or diploma in Muskoka
At Georgian, you’ll have a transformative experience, one that connects you to the skills you need, the people who inspire you, the mindset to succeed, and the confidence to thrive. Browse our academic areas below or take the Career Match quiz to find the path that’s best for you.
Pre-health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees (starts September 2021)
Not sure what career is right for you?
Use our career assessment tool to help you find the best program for your personality type.
Continuing education in Muskoka
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree – all at a pace that’s right for you.
Plumbing, electrical and carpentry pre-apprenticeship program
Interested in the skilled trades? Don’t know where to start? Gain exposure to the trades with Georgian Muskoka’s FREE 14-week General Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry pre-apprenticeship program.
Starts: May 19, 2020
Apply by: May 1, 2020
Go back to school or increase your skills with continuing education options. Georgian Muskoka offers courses mostly during the day, although evening courses are available based on demand.
Georgian’s Muskoka Campus has many features and services to enhance your college experience.
Labs and learning spaces
- 7,000-square-foot carpentry shop
- 18,000 square feet of learning space
- 300-square-foot paint and finishing room
- Cutting-edge nursing simulation lab
- Computer labs
- Multimedia classrooms
- Videoconferencing classroom
The picturesque town, built around a beautiful waterfall, is a hub of outdoor living and tourism. Bracebridge – in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country – doubles in size in the summer as people come to take advantage of the recreational opportunities in the surrounding Muskoka region.
Noteworthy annual events
- Fire and Ice Festival (January)
- Muskoka Comic-Con and Toy Convention (June)
- Muskoka Arts and Crafts Summer Show (July)
- Muskoka Pioneer Power Show (July)
- Cottage Country Comedy Festival (August)
- Session Muskoka Craft Beer Festival (August)
- Bracebridge Fall Fair and Horse Show (September)
- Fire and Ice Festival (January)
- Hospital: Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare
- Groceries: Three large grocery stores, many small businesses
- Shopping: Shopping plaza, vibrant downtown shopping area
- Scenic rivers, waterfalls, lakes, forests, parks, trails, beaches, campgrounds
- Sportsplex, golf courses, canoeing, boating, skiing, zip-lining, recreational team sports, fitness centres, outdoor ice rink, skating trail
- Library, brewery, art galleries, theatre, farmers’ market, bars
Developing a partnership with Georgian College will benefit you, your employees and organization, while making a difference in the lives of students.
- Build your workforce with students or graduates
- Strengthen the skills of future employees
- Connect with university and college-level educated students
Build and grow your business
- Pursue innovation opportunities
- Increase the skills of your workforce
- Stay up-to-date on advancements in the field
Invest in innovation
- Tailored partnerships
- Strategic philanthropy
- Exclusive sponsorships
Use Georgian services
- Host a conference or event
- Access our affordable Health and Wellness Clinics
- Use our fitness centres
Room bookings in Muskoka
Georgian Muskoka offers a variety of meeting spaces, videoconferencing and multimedia classrooms, computer labs and learning spaces for rental at reasonable rates.
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. All room rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Call 705.646.7629, ext. 4850 for rates and booking information.
Get in touch with the Muskoka Campus
111 Wellington St.
705.646.7629, ext. 4850