The Office of the Registrar has launched a new set of online academic planning tools to improve the student experience and better support academic advising and enrolment planning.
MyPath is a comprehensive academic advising, student planning, transfer articulation, and credential audit solution that will help students:
- Take the right courses at the right time.
- Navigate program requirements and prerequisites.
It will also:
- Help improve program completion time and graduation rates.
- Provide an online user interface and trail of communication between advisors, coordinators and students.
- Assist with enrolment by providing demand forecasting at a course level.
- Support Georgian’s current advisor models with useful online tools and a more personalized system.
MyPath and Transfer Equivalency
The online academic planning tool is comprised of two modules – MyPath and Transfer Equivalency.
MyPath contains two main parts:
Worksheet: Helps students and advisors monitor progress towards credential
Plans: electronic tracking sheet that maps a student’s academic journey, and keeps them on track for a graduation
Transfer Equivalency Tool: an online searchable database for transfer credit equivalencies. Available to students, staff and the public. Allows students to determine what courses they may be eligible to receive Credit Transfers for.
Questions? Need help?
If you have any questions about MyPath, please email the Office of the Registrar – we look forward to assisting you!
Georgian student renames new academic planning tool – May 17, 2018