Why graduate certificates at Georgian?
- Build on your existing degree or diploma and complete a graduate certificate program in just nine to 12 months
- Pursue your passion and turn it into a dream career
- Gain specialized knowledge and skills in a particular field
- Get an edge on the competition to move up in your current field or tap into a new career or industry
- Benefit from broadened career outlooks and an increased salary
- Experience practical, hands-on learning and co-op work placements
- Graduate certificates are a more targeted, cost-effective and fast-track solution and a great alternative to a master’s degree
- Continue to work full-time while studying with our part-time graduate certificate programs
Graduate Certificates (1 or 2 years)
- Acute Complex Care for Internationally Educated Nurses
- Addictions: Treatment and Prevention
- Advanced Care Paramedic
- Artificial Intelligence – Architecture, Design, and Implementation
- Big Data Analytics
- Building Automation and Systems Integration (Co-op)
- Communicative Disorders Assistant
- Event Management
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Global Business Management
- Human Resources Management (Co-op)
- Information Systems Security (Co-op)
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Medical Skin Care Therapies
- Mobile Application Development
- Museum and Gallery Studies
- Project Management
- Research Analyst (Co-op)
- Therapeutic Recreation
Not sure about your next career move?
Find the career that’s right for you, and the Georgian program that will take you there.
After graduating from university, I wanted to work in Human Resources but did not have the specific skills required and the program at Georgian was the missing link. The program offered the hands-on experience and amazing practical information you need to know on the job. Work experience is so important to employers and this program gave me the tools and the confidence to succeed in my internship and my current position.—Rachel Lochhead, Human Resource Services at York Region
Connect with us
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree—all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning.
Looking for credit?
Select from a range of programs, register class-by-class and study on your time. Georgian offers degrees, certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas and graduate certificates.
Looking to advance your career, meet an industry requirement or learn a new skill? We offer a variety of evening and weekend courses to support your ongoing growth.
Take a course or program online instead as an alternative to in-class. Online courses for a range of subjects are available to part-time and full-time students through OntarioLearn.