Thinking about becoming a Georgian College student?
The best way to imagine yourself on campus at Georgian is to visit us in person. If you are considering applying to Georgian or have questions before you accept your offer, this tour is for you!
We’re offering tours throughout the week at each of our campuses. Join our student ambassadors to learn more about our programs, services and campus culture.
Already accepted your offer and need help to get started? Participate in Get Connected and Orientation events at your campus – they include campus tours and provide new students with the info they need to ensure a smooth start.
How to book a tour online
- select a campus location from the list below
- choose an available date and time that fits your schedule
- provide us with your contact information, program interests and the number of guests who will be accompanying you
- complete your booking and receive an email confirmation with important parking, rescheduling and contact information
What to expect
- tours are private or semi-private
- current students and staff will share their experiences and answer questions about life as a Grizzly
- your route will focus on student services and highlight campus facilities
- parking tokens will be provided
We also offer
- group tours by appointment
- virtual tours of the Barrie Campus (if you can’t make it in person!)
- virtual residence tours for Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound
- one-on-one phone or in-person appointments with a student recruitment specialist
- help making appointments with college faculty or student services areas