What to expect during your campus tour
We’re so excited to welcome you to our campuses and show you all that Georgian has to offer!
Here’s what you need to know
- Guests: You may bring up to two guests with you.
- Tour participants: You may be alone, or with a small group of up to 10.
- Parking: Parking is free.
- Tour guide: At the time of your scheduled tour, one of our recruiters, campus support officers or student campus ambassadors will greet you and guide you across campus.
- COVID-19 safety: Georgian has suspended masking in all locations on campus, unless required by lab-specific PPE requirements. Masks are still strongly encouraged and anyone who wishes to wear one on campus will have their choice respected. If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home and reschedule your visit.
Please note, safety protocols are subject to change depending on the evolving pandemic situation and public health advice. Check GeorgianCollege.ca/coronavirus for the most current information.
Tours do not include our on-campus student residences. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
Interested in Lakehead-Georgian (LUGC) programs? Please visit the LUGC tour booking page to book a campus tour.
How to book a campus tour
Tours in Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound
- Access our online booking calendar to view upcoming tour availability for the campus you’re interested in.
- Choose an available date and time that fits your schedule.
- Fill out the form by providing us with your contact information and telling us about your program interests.
- Complete your booking and receive an email confirmation with details about your visit, as well as important rescheduling and contact information.
Tours in Midland, Muskoka, Orangeville and South Georgian Bay
- Access the online booking form for the campus you’re interested in.
- Fill out the form, including your contact information and a date and time that fits your schedule.
- Wait for an email confirming your booking, or with another proposed date and time. Please allow two business days for confirmation of booking.
Alternatively, you can call the campus directly to schedule a tour:
- Midland: 705.526.3666
- Muskoka: 705.646.7629
- Orangeville: 519.940.0331
- South Georgian Bay: 705.445.2961, ext. 2900
Campus video tours
Residence virtual tours
MORE ways to connect
Thinking about applying to Georgian?
Contact student recruitment team
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Already applied to Georgian?
Admissions or application inquiries
If you have admissions-related questions or questions about the status of your application, connect with the Office of the Registrar for support.
Take a campus tour at Georgian College *HIDDEN SECTION*
Thinking about becoming a Georgian College student?
The best way to imagine yourself on campus at Georgian is to visit us in person. If you are considering applying to Georgian or have questions before you accept your offer, this tour is for you!
We’re offering tours throughout the week at each of our campuses. Join our student ambassadors to learn more about our programs, services and campus culture.
Don’t see your campus listed? Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with booking a tour.
Already accepted your offer and need help to get started?
If you’ve accepted your offer, we recommend that you participate in Head Start and Orientation events at your campus in the weeks leading up to the start of your program. These events include campus tours and provide new students with the information they need to ensure a smooth start.
About campus tours *HIDDEN SECTION*
How to book a tour online
- Select a campus location from the list below
- Choose an available date and time that fits your schedule
- Provide us with your contact information, program interests and the number of guests who will be accompanying you
- Complete your booking and receive an email confirmation with important parking, rescheduling and contact information
What to expect
- Tours are semi-private
- Your route will focus on student services and highlight campus facilities
- Complimentary parking will be provided
We also offer
- Group tours by appointment
- Video tours of all our campus locations (if you can’t make it in person!)
- Virtual residence tours for Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound
- One-on-one phone or in-person appointments with a student recruitment specialist
- Help making appointments with college faculty or student services areas