- An individual may appeal a Parking Violation Notice within 14 days of the notification date.
- Early payment timelines do not lapse pending the outcome of the appeal.
- Normally, parking appeals are reviewed within 14 business days for consideration depending on the volume of appeals.
- Do not pay for the citation before receiving a response.
- A valid appeal may only be based on the contention that a violation was issued contrary to the parking and traffic regulations or in error.
- Complete all applicable information
- Save a copy of the completed appeal for your records (if required)
- Submit completed appeal using the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page