In your world, they’re not just cars, they’re your life. And they’re about to become your career. Gain automotive industry experience and build your network. With our graduate employment rate of over 90 per cent, your drive can take you anywhere!
Experiential learning at its best
Take part in the Georgian College Auto Show, our student-run, outdoor learning lab that allows our students to get hands-on experience with major manufacturers and the public.
Diplomas (2 years)
Degrees (4 years)
The Automotive Business School of Canada was built and is actively supported by the automotive industry, for the automotive industry.
- Curriculum – Our curriculum is developed with representatives from various sectors of the automotive industry to ensure our students graduate with the skills, knowledge and experience required for success.
- Co-op – Our established relationships within the automotive industry enable our students to travel across Canada to work for various types of organizations including retail, manufacturers, aftermarket and finance.
- Guest speakers – Students get to hear first-hand from leaders in the automotive industry.
- Industry conferences – With the support of NAFA, TADA, Kijiji and AIA Canada, our students are given the opportunity to take part in automotive industry conferences, free of charge, to learn what the industry professionals are learning.
- Networking – We host many events that provide opportunities for our students to meet members of the automotive industry.
- Scholarships and awards – Thanks to our industry partners, over $150,000 in scholarships and awards is available to our students each year.
The Automotive Business School of Canada is supported by many sectors and organizations within the automotive industry:
- Acura, BMW, Chevy/Buick/GMC, FCA, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota/Scion, Volkswagen
- Retail/Dealerships: Canadian Automobile Dealers Association
Aftermarket: The Automotive Industries Association of Canada
Regulator: The Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council
Listen to us on:
Canadian Dealer Academy
The Automotive Dealership Management graduate certificate builds on your existing experience. Explore how individual departments operate and how broader concepts affect the dealership overall. The program was created to help working professionals stay competitive in a demanding Canadian marketplace.