The Canadian Dealer Academy graduate certificate builds on your existing experience. Explore how individual departments operate and how broader concepts affect the dealership overall. The program was created to help working professionals stay competitive in a demanding Canadian marketplace.
- balance your schedule with part-time blended learning
- content specifically designed for the Canadian market
- use the information from your own dealership to see real-world implementation
- learn from subject experts in the industry
- earn an Ontario College Graduate Certificate
- AUDM1000 – Dealership Management
- AUDM1001 – Dealership Financial Management
- AUDM1002 – Customer Experience
- AUDM1003 – Parts/Accessories Management
- AUDM1004 – Service Management
- AUDM1005 – New and Used Sales Management
- AUDM1006 – Growth and Opportunity Capstone
What you need to know
- admissions: you must have a postsecondary diploma or degree or equivalent experience in the automotive industry to be eligible for the program
- cost: $1,869.84 per course (based on September 2019 prices)
- length: seven seven-week courses, 36 hours per course
- delivery: flexible in-class and online delivery
FOR THE DRIVEN
Created by the industry for the industry. Home to the only programs of their kind in Canada, the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College is where you’ll get the skills and experience you need to succeed. Delivering business education and training for the automotive industry in Canada.
For more information, please contact:
Quick linksAutomotive Business School of Canada Automotive Business diploma Automotive Management degree OMVIC Canadian Dealer Academy alumni
There have been over 200 graduates of the Canadian Dealer Academy since its inception in 2015.
Check out our alumni profiles, connect with them on LinkedIn, and hear in their words what they found most valuable about the program.