Get your diploma or degree in Owen Sound
At Georgian, you’ll have a transformative experience, one that connects you to the skills you need, the people who inspire you, the mindset to succeed, and the confidence to thrive. Browse our academic areas below or take the Career Match quiz to find the path that’s best for you.
Business and Management
Engineering and Environmental Technology
Build MORE. Free electrician pre-apprenticeship program
Interested in skilled trades? Don’t know where to start? This FREE 34-week pre-apprenticeship program includes plenty of hands-on learning in the electrical trades.
- Paid 12-week work placement with local employers
- Cutting-edge equipment
- Experienced faculty
- Powerful networking opportunities
- Pathways into apprenticeship
- First Aid, WHMIS and Working at Heights training
You qualify for this program if you:
The program begins July 5. Applications will be accepted from April 5 through to May 7.
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree – all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning.
Looking for credit?
Select from a range of programs, register class-by-class and study on your time. Georgian offers degrees, certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas and graduate certificates.
Looking to advance your career, meet an industry requirement or learn a new skill? We offer a variety of evening and weekend courses to support your ongoing growth.
Take a course or program online instead as an alternative to in-class. Online courses for a range of subjects are available to part-time and full-time students through OntarioLearn.
Campus features and video tour
Take a video tour
Georgian’s Owen Sound Campus has many features and services to enhance your college experience.
Watch our campus tour video to get a glimpse of what life at the Owen Sound Campus is like, and learn more about campus features below.
Services and supports
Labs and learning spaces
Connect with us
About Owen Sound
Located on Georgian Bay, right below the Niagara Escarpment, the historic port of Owen Sound features beautiful waterways and parks, perfect for outdoor activities like fishing and skiing. The largest urban centre in Grey and Bruce counties, it has a vibrant downtown and all the conveniences you could expect in a larger city.
Noteworthy annual events
- Summerfolk Music and Crafts Festival (August)
- Owen Sound Fall Fair (September)
- Festival of Northern Lights (December)
- Hospital: Grey Bruce Health Services
- Groceries: Seven large grocery stores, several small businesses, year-round farmers’ market
- Shopping: Mall, shopping plaza, vibrant downtown shopping area
- Harbour, beach, rivers, parks, conservation areas, trails
- Skiing facilities, arenas, sports field, golf courses
- Art gallery, theatres, museums
Developing a partnership with Georgian College will benefit you, your employees and organization, while making a difference in the lives of students.
- Build your workforce with students or graduates
- Strengthen the skills of future employees
- Connect with university and college-level educated students
Build and grow your business
- Pursue innovation opportunities
- Increase the skills of your workforce
- Stay up-to-date on advancements in the field
Invest in innovation
- Tailored partnerships
- Strategic philanthropy
- Exclusive sponsorships
Use Georgian services
- Host a conference or event
- Access our affordable Health and Wellness Clinics
- Use our fitness centres
Facilities rental in Owen Sound
Our Owen Sound Campus offers a variety of meeting spaces, videoconferencing and multimedia classrooms, computer labs and learning spaces for rental, year-round at reasonable rates.
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Call 519.376.0840 for rates and booking information.
Get in touch with the Owen Sound Campus
1450 8th St. E.
Owen Sound, ON