Get your certificate or diploma in Collingwood
At Georgian, you’ll have a transformative experience, one that connects you to the skills you need, the people who inspire you, the mindset to succeed, and the confidence to thrive. Browse our academic areas below or take the Career Match quiz to find the path that’s best for you.
Continuing education and training in Collingwood
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree—all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning.
With over 25 years’ experience training motorcycle and Spyder® riders, we offer a variety of courses to help you obtain your M1, M2 and M licences, or refine your techniques and advance your skills.
Go back to school or increase your skills with continuing education options. Take courses and programs on your own time with online, evening and weekend offerings that are tailored to help you land your dream job.
- Health, Wellness and Sciences programs
- Professional development courses
- Customized training available
Academic and Career Preparation provides goal-directed, flexible and supportive preparatory upgrading options.
- Improve your communication, math, science and/or computer skills
- Start anytime and study at your own pace
- Earn your GED to sharpen your skills and meet the entry requirements for college or apprenticeship programs
Georgian’s South Georgian Bay Campus has many features and services to enhance your college experience.
Labs and learning spaces
- 20,000 square feet of learning space
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) room
- Community room
- Computer labs
- Personal Support Worker simulation lab
- Student lounge
- Videoconferencing classroom
Noteworthy annual events
- Peak to Shore Music Festival (August)
- Sidelaunch Days Collingwood Harbour Festival (August)
- Collingwod Art Crawl (September)
- Blue Mountain Apple Harvest (October)
- Blumination at Blue Mountain (November to March)
- Hospital: Collingwood General and Marine Hospital
- Groceries: Seven large grocery stores, several small businesses, year-round farmers’ market
- Shopping: Mall, shopping plaza, vibrant downtown shopping area
- Harbour, beach, rivers, parks, conservation areas, trails
- Skiing facilities, arenas, sports field, golf courses
- Art gallery, theatres, museums
Developing a partnership with Georgian College will benefit you, your employees and organization, while making a difference in the lives of students.
- Build your workforce with students or graduates
- Strengthen the skills of future employees
- Connect with university and college-level educated students
Build and grow your business
- Pursue innovation opportunities
- Increase the skills of your workforce
- Stay up-to-date on advancements in the field
Invest in innovation
- Tailored partnerships
- Strategic philanthropy
- Exclusive sponsorships
Use Georgian services
- Host a conference or event
- Access our affordable Health and Wellness Clinics
Get in touch with the South Georgian Bay Campus
499 Raglan St.