Why study Business and Management at Georgian?
- Prepare for a career in Business and Management with endless opportunities across every industry
- Embark on a career in marketing, accounting, human resources, bookkeeping, office administration and more with our broad range of programs
- Graduate with up to 12 months of real-world experience with paid co-op work terms and gain an advantage in the career marketplace
- Explore business theory and concepts, and how to apply it in the real world
- Gain a solid business foundation and graduate job-ready with a host of valuable skills and knowledge
- Learn from experienced faculty who simplify complex content and provide relevant, real-world examples
Certificates (1 year)
Diplomas (2 years)
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Business – Accounting
- Business – Accounting (Co-op)
- Business – Marketing
- Business – Marketing (Co-op)
- Business (Co-op)
- Business – Entrepreneurship
- Business – Entrepreneurship (Co-op)
- Law Clerk
- Office Administration – Executive
- Office Administration – Health Services
- Office Administration – Executive (Co-op)
Advanced Diplomas (3 years)
- Aviation Management (Co-op)
- Business Administration – Accounting (Co-op)
- Business Administration (Co-op)
- Business Administration – Human Resources (Co-op)
Degrees (4 years)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Health Management) (Co-op)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Management and Leadership) (Co-op)
Graduate Certificates (1 or 2 years)
Not sure about your next career move?
Find the career that’s right for you, and the Georgian program that will take you there.
I wanted to attend Georgian because they offer an amazing three-year advanced diploma in Business Administration – Human Resources and the program includes three co-op work terms. Co-op is so important, because you get hands-on experience in the field you’re studying in and that helps you find employment after college.—Alex Schwalm, Human Resources Generalist
Connect with us
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree—all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning.
Looking for credit?
Select from a range of programs, register class-by-class and study on your time. Georgian offers degrees, certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas and graduate certificates.
Looking to advance your career, meet an industry requirement or learn a new skill? We offer a variety of evening and weekend courses to support your ongoing growth.
Take a course or program online instead as an alternative to in-class. Online courses for a range of subjects are available to part-time and full-time students through OntarioLearn.