About the ONEcard app
The ONEcard mobile app provides a convenient way to:
- access a digital version of your Georgian College ID
- manage your ONEcard account: check your balance, add funds to your account and more
- connect with great college resources
Watch our demo video to take a tour of the new ONEcard app!
How to download the ONEcard app
- Make sure you’ve completed your account activation steps.
- Search TouchNet ONEcard in the app store on your smartphone.
- Download the app to your device.
- If you accept the end user license agreement, tap I agree and continue.
- Search for Georgian College by typing GEO in the search bar.
- Select Georgian College from the list of options that appear.
- The app is now ready to use!
After downloading the ONEcard app, tap User Name or Student # (depending on the version of the app you have installed) to log in using your Georgian College student number and password.
Watch our tutorial video for instructions on how to start using the ONEcard app!
How to login to the ONEcard app
- Make sure you’ve completed your account activation steps first or you will not be able to login to the app.
- Select Georgian Student # as the account type, then tap Select Account Type.
- Enter your Georgian College student number in the Account field.
- Enter your Georgian College password in the Pin/Password field. This will be the same one you use to login to your Georgian College email account.
- Tap Sign In.
If you have followed all of these steps and are still unable to login, please contact ONEcard@georgiancollege.ca.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
To access your digital ONEcard, please follow the steps outlined below.
If you have a photo on file:
Follow the instructions to download the ONEcard app in the next FAQ.
If you do not have a photo:
- Submit your photo online on our website.
- Submit your government-issued photo ID and mailing address. The link for this will be sent to your Georgian College email account after your photo has been approved.
- Download the ONEcard app. Once your photo is approved, it will appear automatically.
If you are not sure if you have a photo on file:
Log in to your ONEcard account using your Georgian College student number and password. Your photo will appear as soon as you’re logged in.
Search “TouchNet OneCard” in the app store on your smartphone and select download. Check out this helpful video.
The first time you log into the ONEcard app, you’ll need to accept the user agreement and set Georgian College as your school. In the search bar, enter “GEO” and Georgian College will come up in the list of options. Check out this helpful video.
Any other time you log into the app, simply enter your Georgian College student number and password.
The Touchnet OneCard VIP app may not be available for download in all countries. App availability will be dependent on your region. To change the region of your app store to Canada, follow these instructions for Apple users and for Android users. If you’re unable to download the app, please contact ONEcard@georgiancollege.ca for assistance.
iPhone and Android users can download the ONEcard app onto their smartphone. The app cannot be downloaded onto tablets.
The ONEcard app has a lot of great features. It allows you to:
- have easy access to a digital version of your ONEcard
- manage your ONEcard account
- link to tons of great campus resources
For more information, check out our demo video.
Due to remote delivery, students do not require a plastic card at this time. Once you have downloaded the mobile app, you can access your digital version of your Georgian College ID and manage your ONEcard account as well as access valuable campus resources.
If you use your ONEcard for the Athletics and Fitness Centre, Barrie UPass, to print on campus, or to make purchases on campus, you will still need a plastic ONEcard. While remote learning continues, plastic ONEcards will only be mailed to students who request them. To request a plastic ONEcard, please send us an email from your Georgian College email account and provide your name, student number and Canadian mailing address.
To request a plastic card, please send an email from your Georgian College email account to ONEcard@georgiancollege.ca with your name, student number, and the Canadian mailing address where you would like your ONEcard to be mailed to. Please note: If this is not your first plastic card, a replacement fee may apply.
Some on-campus partners are able to accept the digital ONEcard, but you will need a plastic card for locations such as the Athletics Centre, printing, vending, and some food services.
The ONEcard app can be downloaded and installed as many times as you need, but your account can only be tied to one device at a time. If you replace your phone, you will need to deactivate your previous phone from your account before installing on the new one. If you need assistance with this, please contact ONEcard@georgiancollege.ca.
No, the ONEcard app is free to download.
Yes, but the amount of data needed is barely noticeable.
Your library barcode is found at the bottom of your ONEcard and can be used for borrowing resources in person.
No, your ONEcard is not to be shared under any circumstances. For more information, please see our ONEcard terms and conditions.
Student Services Centre
Please note: We will gradually increase on-campus services as the semester continues. Services continue to be available remotely.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
705.728.1968, ext. 1756