Graduates of this program will be prepared for exciting careers in the field of business. Students will develop the skills to research, analyze, and manage many aspects of business. Graduates will gain specialized career expertise, technical knowledge and skills, as well as practical experience that will enable them to start or further their specific career in business. Business skills obtained in this program will enhance graduate employability and the individual’s long-term opportunities for advancement.
Tuition and fees
What are the admission requirements for the Business Management program?
Business Management admission requirements
- Post-secondary diploma or degree, or equivalent
What career paths can I take in business and management?
Your Business Management graduate certificate gives you many career opportunities
Graduates can work in a broad range of domestic and international employment settings, including manufacturers, market research companies, educational institutions, retailers, insurance companies, freight forwarders, brokerage houses, banks, financial institutions, common carriers, trade commissioners’ offices, government agencies, international business consulting firms, and other small and large businesses.
Flex MORE. Study Business Management part-time
Benefits of studying part-time:
- Register on a course-by-course basis, paying as you go
- Online and evening courses that fit your schedule
- MORE choices. We are always adding more flexible delivery programs and courses.
What courses are included in the Business Management graduate certificate program?
12 Program Courses
Semester 1 courses are listed below. For a full list of courses in the program including course descriptions, view the Business Management program outline.
- BMGT 1000 – Advanced Business Processes
- BMGT 1001 – Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- BMGT 1002 – International Business
- BMGT 1003 – Financial Analysis
- BMGT 1004 – Current Issues in Business – Seminar 1
- HRMN 1008 – Training and Development
- HRMN 1009 – Labour Economics
Do you have questions about Business Management? Contact us!
Thinking about applying to Georgian?
Contact our student recruitment team to explore your study options.
- [email protected]ge.ca
Already applied to Georgian?
Connect with the Office of the Registrar for admissions-related questions.
- [email protected]
Are you an international student?
Contact our international recruitment team to learn more about studying at Georgian.
- 705.728.1968, ext. 1218
- [email protected]