MyGCLife continues to enhance student experience one year later
Feb. 9, 2024
MyGCLife – your one-stop, self-serve portal designed to enhance your Georgian experience – launched on Feb. 6, 2023. One year later, we’ve heard your feedback, implemented some exciting changes and will continuously work to enrich, enhance and expand MyGCLife to serve you better.
MyGCLife allows you to find answers to service-related questions faster, connect with student services, track inquiries and tickets and quickly access your most used apps – all from ONE platform. It was initially launched in response to your student feedback indicating that you often struggled to find answers to questions and were sometimes redirected to multiple departments.
One-year achievements and progress
- Expanded the Knowledge Article base using data-driven insights to answer your top searched topics and questions, so you can find the answers and resources you need faster.
- Refreshed the MyGCLife landing page layout to better keep you up-to-date on your progress, college events, and important news and announcements.
- Improved resolution times for inquiries by one business day, so you can get back to your studies faster.
How MyGCLife continues to enhance your student experience
- Knowledge articles allow you to search for college information and resources to find answers to your questions, faster.
- An enhanced search bar to search knowledge articles, inquiries and existing portal content
- Self-service features are available 24/7 online and mobile friendly.
- Inquiry management forms help streamline your questions, report issues to the correct college department/person and track your inquiries in real-time.
- Quick links = quick access to frequently used college platforms and features.
- Live chat agents are available Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., for urgent questions and inquiry support.