How to register for courses
Registration for all 2022-23 continuing education courses opens Aug. 2, 2022. Registration remains open all year. You can register for available courses at any time.
Registering for courses is easy! You can register online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Follow these five simple steps, to becoming a Georgian student:
- Search for the courses you want to take.
- Add the courses to your cart.
- View your cart and proceed to checkout.
- If you have a Georgian student number (you have been here previously), you will proceed to payment, OR
- If you are a new student you will be asked to create a student ID, the ID will be emailed to you (usually within five minutes), and then you will proceed to payment.
Already have a student number? Log in to register here.
Payment of fees
Full payment of course fees is made at the time of registration. Textbooks are not included in course fees. When HST is applicable, it has been included in the course fee. Note: course fees are subject to change.
Payment can be made one of two ways:
- Register for your courses and pay online with a credit card.
- If you require multiple transactions within a 24-hour period to complete your course registrations, we recommend notifying your credit card provider in advance. Repeat transactions within 24 hours may be detected as fraud and impose a waiting period, preventing you from processing additional transactions.
- Register online, checkout, and then pay through your personal online banking/banking app.
- The payee is “Georgian College TUITION” and your account number is your nine-digit student number.
If your employer is paying your fees, please provide a letter (or fax) of authorization on company letterhead that includes your name, address, telephone number, date of birth or SIN. This will allow us to invoice your employer directly.
If you are having difficulties registering online, please contact the Office of the Registrar via the online form or call 705.722.1511. Staff are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Note: We are experiencing a high volume of calls. We thank you in advance for your patience. Due to remote delivery of services, payments (credit card and other) cannot be taken over the phone at this time.