Steps to register
Registering for courses is easy! Register online 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Follow these simple steps to start your studies at Georgian:
- Search for the courses you want to take.
- Add the courses to your cart.
- View your cart and proceed to checkout.
- For some courses, you may be prompted to create a student number, declare your major, and/or create an account. Follow the steps and then proceed to payment.
Please note, new students may have to apply to the program before you can register for courses. Get more information on how to apply to a part-time program.
Payment of fees
Full payment of course fees is made at the time of registration
Textbooks aren’t included in course fees. When HST is applicable, it has been included in the course fee.
Note: course fees are subject to change.
Pay via credit card or Visa Debit
Register for your courses and pay online with a credit card or Visa Debit.
If you require multiple transactions within a 24-hour period to complete your course registrations, we recommend notifying your credit card provider in advance. Repeat transactions within 24 hours may be detected as fraud and impose a waiting period, preventing you from processing additional transactions.
Questions? Need assistance?
Contact Continuing Education
Complete our online form to connect with the Continuing Education team.
Create a student number *HIDDEN SECTION*
You may be asked to provide a student number at the time of registration
If you don’t already have a student number, follow these steps to create one:
- Access the student number application online form.
- Provide your contact information and select Create My Account.
- Check for an email with a link to verify and complete your account set up.
- Provide the required information and select Submit.
- Check for another email containing your new student number.
Declare your major *HIDDEN SECTION*
If you’re working toward a Georgian credential, you’ll need to declare your major
Georgian credentials include Ontario College certificate, diploma, graduate certificate or degree programs. Declaring a major allows you to take all courses under that major.
If you’re prompted to declare a major during registration, follow these steps to do so:
- Email email@example.com with Declare a major in the subject line.
- Include your student number and your intention to study part-time with this request.
Alternatively, you can call the Office of the Registrar at 705.722.1511 to declare your major.