Tourism 2.0 – Be a Changemaker
In this module, participants identify issues in the Hospitality and Tourism industry while determining solutions and review new strategies to solve issues, lead collective action and continually adapt as situations change in a sectoral based capacity. Participants discuss techniques to bridge the gap between human delivered services versus technology delivered services and prepare teams to build a more sustainable and resilient hospitality and tourism economy.
- investigate tourism trends that contribute to a more sustainable and resilient hospitality and tourism economy;
- discuss how the integration of diversity and inclusion within the tourism industry contributes to a change culture;
- describe exceptional customer service and solutions that anticipate consumer demand, organizational expectations and standards;
- determine how to bridge the gap between human delivered services versus technology delivered services;
- examine tourism demand and the interdependent relationships within the broader hospitality and tourism industry to improve work performance and guide career development;
- describe the ever-changing demands of the guest within the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
For more information, please contact Continuing Education