Employees in the hospitality and tourism industry need to be updated on current customer expectations as it relates to COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Cleanliness will play a more prominent role in the hospitality and tourism industry while employees strive to maintain a positive guest experience. Training includes Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC), WHMIS and Industry Best Practice.
- identify and define compliance with WHMIS requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- describe the rights and responsibilities of a worker, supervisor or employer.
- identify real and potential hazards that can be encountered in the workplace.
- obtain an Infection, Protection and Control (IPAC) Digital Badge.
- gain a Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Digital Badge
For more information, please contact Continuing Education