21st Century Skills
This module is designed to provide an overview of the foundational abilities that are the core skills and traits required in nearly every job in the tourism and hospitality industry. These skills play a significant part in contributing to the individual’s effective and successful participation in the tourism and hospitality workplace. The key competencies that are developed are extremely desirable to any organization searching for staff.
- Explore and practice basic communication skills.
- Describe and employ skills for discussing and resolving in the workplace.
- Apply a positive confident and professional approach in the workplace.
- Describe technologies, social developments and challenges of the 21st Century workplace.
- Apply skills associated with a variety of successful approach to workplace communication, collaboration, creative thinking, and critical thinking.
For more information, please contact Continuing Education