Committed to bringing health care into the community
The Sadlon Centre for Health, Wellness and Sciences at Georgian’s Barrie Campus hosts a number of health care clinics that are open to the public. These clinics serve a dual purpose:
- they are real-world learning environments for our students, providing them with practical experience on clients under the guidance of experienced professionals including physicians, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists, dentists, massage therapists and others
- they help meet the local demand for health care services – many community members in the Barrie area and beyond benefit from the care provided by students and health care professionals in the community health clinics
Learn more about our health care clinics on our individual clinic pages. Your support of the health care students of today is an investment in the future of health care in our region.
DENTURISM CLIENT RECRUITMENT
Georgian College denturism students are now recruiting clients who are in need of the following:
- Clients who are completely edentulous (no teeth on the upper and lower arch)
- Complete denture (on the upper or lower arch)
- Partial denture (on the upper or lower arch)
- Repair (to an upper or lower denture)
- Reline (to a partial or complete denture)
- Immediate denture
*Unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept clients with implants*
Note: Our clinic provides a practical learning environment for our dentursim students under the mentorship of licensed Denturists.
Call today to book your FREE assessment!