Flight Attendants are ambassadors of the passenger experience in the Airline industry. In this program, students focus on the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to provide exceptional passenger service and deal effectively with the travelling public. Through theory and hands on experience, students gain knowledge of the various duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant and how to provide quality service and leadership. Emphasis is placed on passenger safety and use of emergency equipment through simulated experiences.
OSSD or equivalent, with
- Grade 12 English (C or U)
View the Flight Services articulations on the Credit Transfer Centre page.
- BUSI2005 Customer Service
- FLIE1000 French for the Hospitality Industry
- FLIE1001 The Flight Attendant
- FLIE1003 North American Destinations
- FLIE1004 Airline Safety and Security
- FLIE1005 French for the Hospitality Industry - 2
- FLIE1006 Airline Software
- FLIE1002 Certifications for the Hospitality Industry
- TOUR1008 Introduction to Hospitality Services
- TOUR1009 Dynamics of Hospitality and Tourism