You’re graduating: How to plan for OSAP repayment
Everything you need to know about repaying your OSAP!
The Financial Aid and Awards presents ‘Thrifty Thursdays’, a series of workshops to help you stay on track financially.
You’re graduating: How to plan for OSAP repayment is presented by one of our Financial Aid and Awards Officers for graduating students. During this workshop, you will learn:
- the difference between OSAP and NSLSC
- when and how you start repayments
- about the Repayment Assistance Program
- how to extend your grace period
- and much more…
In-person attendance is limited, and seats are given on a first come, first served basis. If you plan to attend in-person, we encourage you to bring your laptop and headset in case all seats are full. You are always welcome to attend virtually instead.
This workshop is eligible for your co-curricular record. Attend four out of five workshops in a semester and:
- be entered for a chance to win $250 on your ONEcard each semester*; and
- receive a Financial Literacy badge to display on LinkedIn