You’re accepted: How to finance your program
Learn how to create a financial plan for your education!
The Financial Aid and Awards presents ‘Thrifty Thursdays’, a series of workshops to help you stay on track financially.
You’re accepted: how to finance your program is presented by one of our Financial Aid and Awards Officers for new students. During this workshop, you will learn:
- potential sources of funding for your education
- the total cost of attending school
- tips on how to manage debt
- what is OSAP and how to apply
- and much more…
In-person attendance is limited, and seats are given on a first come, first served basis. If you plan to attend in-person, we encourage you to bring your laptop and headset in case all seats are full. You are always welcome to attend virtually instead.
This workshop is eligible for your co-curricular record. Attend four out of five workshops in a semester and:
- be entered for a chance to win $250 on your ONEcard each semester*; and
- receive a Financial Literacy badge to display on LinkedIn