Tax time: How to get and maximize your tax slips
Learn how to find and maximize your t-slips!
The Financial Aid and Awards presents ‘Thrifty Thursdays’, a series of workshops to help you stay on track financially.
Tax time: How to get and maximize your tax slips welcomes Maria Mejia, Accountant & Business Growth Expert from Your Financial Success Matrix to assist you with your personal taxes. During this workshop, you will learn:
- T slips and where to find them
- why you should submit your taxes
- how to maximize your claims as a student
- what to do with any refund
- and much more…
In-person attendance is limited, and seats are given on a first come, first served basis. If you plan to attend in-person, we encourage you to bring your laptop and headset in case all seats are full. You are always welcome to attend virtually instead.
Attend four out of five workshops in a semester to:
- be entered for a chance to win $250 on your ONEcard each semester*
- receive a Financial Literacy badge to display on LinkedIn
- receive a Financial Literacy co-curricular record