Money troubles: How to manage debt and financial stress
Learn how to manage your debt and reduce your financial stress!
The Financial Aid and Awards Office presents Thrifty Thursdays, a series of workshops to help you stay on track financially.
Our second workshop, Money troubles: how to manage debt and financial stress, welcomes Spergel, licensed insolvency trustees who have helped many clients find debt solutions. During this workshop, you will learn:
- how to adjust your budget as it evolves
- where you might find more sources of funding
- tips on how to manage debt
- options for dealing with unmanageable debt
- the difference between consumer proposals and bankruptcy and how it impacts your ability to apply for financial assistance
And much more…
This workshop is eligible for your Co-Curricular Record.