Money troubles: How to manage debt and financial stress
Learn how to manage your debt and reduce your financial stress!
The Financial Aid and Awards presents ‘Thrifty Thursdays’, a series of workshops to help you stay on track financially.
Money troubles: how to manage debt and financial stress welcomes Chad C. Zizzo, Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional and Licensed Insolvency Trustee from A. Fischer & Associates. During this workshop, you will learn:
- how to adjust your budget as it evolves
- where you might find more sources of funding
- tips on how to manage debt
- options for dealing with unmanageable debt
- the difference between consumer proposals and bankruptcy and how it impacts your ability to apply for financial assistance
- and much more…
In-person attendance is limited, and seats are given on a first come, first served basis. If you plan to attend in-person, we encourage you to bring your laptop and headset in case all seats are full. You are always welcome to attend virtually instead.
This workshop is eligible for your co-curricular record. Attend four out of five workshops in a semester and:
- be entered for a chance to win $250 on your ONEcard each semester*; and
- receive a Financial Literacy badge to display on LinkedIn