Experience Georgian Muskoka
Get your certificate or diploma in Muskoka
At Georgian, you’ll have a transformative experience, one that connects you to the skills you need, the people who inspire you, the mindset to succeed, and the confidence to thrive. Browse our academic areas below or take the Career Match quiz to find the path that’s best for you.
Starts January 2023
Experience hands-on training in seven high-demand skilled trades. Learn in state-of-the-art facilities. Pave your way to a career or apprenticeship in one year!
Starts September 2023
Become an integral part of a health-care team as a Personal Support Worker (PSW). Develop your skills during placements. Graduate job-ready or pursue further studies.
Starts September 2025
Find your calling with a health-care career in practical nursing, Learn close to home. Great facilities. Valuable placements. High pass rates on national exam.
Starts September 2023
Your first step toward further studies in health programs. Develop your employability skills. Be on your way to a career in health care!
Earn while you learn as an apprentice
Georgian’s Muskoka Campus offers the in-school portion of training for General Carpenter (403A) Level 1, 2 and 3.
Not sure what career is right for you?
Our career assessment tool will help find the best fit for your personality type and you’ll receive a list of Georgian programs you may be well suited to.
Pre-apprenticeship program *HIDDEN SECTION*
Build MORE. Free Pathway to Construction Trades pre-apprenticeship program
Interested in skilled trades? Don’t know where to start? This FREE 11-week pre-apprenticeship program includes plenty of hands-on learning in the carpentry, plumbing and electrical trades.
- Paid eight-week work placement with local employers
- Cutting-edge equipment
- Experienced faculty
- Powerful networking opportunities
- 7,000-square-foot state-of-the-art shop
- Pathways into apprenticeship or postsecondary
- Small class sizes
- First Aid, WHMIS, Working at Heights, and Access Structures training
You qualify for this program if you:
- are 16 years of age or older
- are a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
- aren’t already registered as an apprentice
The program begins Sept. 25 and ends Dec. 8.
Applications will be accepted until 11:45 p.m. on Sept. 15.
Learn more about the program
Apply to the program today
Continuing education in Muskoka
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree – all at a pace that’s right for you.
Go back to school or increase your skills with continuing education options. Georgian Muskoka offers courses mostly during the day, although evening courses are available based on demand.
Experience goal-directed, flexible and supportive preparatory upgrading options, including:
- Academic and Career Preparation
- Academic and Career Preparation program flyer (PDF)
- Ramp Up to College flyer (PDF)
- Intro. to Office Admin flyer (PDF)
- Dual Credit
- Career Pathways (PDF)
- Skills for a Digital Workplace (PDF)
- Excel Boost (PDF)
- PowerPoint Boost (PDF)
If you can’t find the program you need, you can also access our personal training services or arrange one-on-one coaching.
Campus features and video tour
Georgian’s Muskoka Campus has many features and services to enhance your college experience.
Watch our campus tour video to get a glimpse of what life at the Muskoka Campus is like and learn more about campus features.
Services and supports
- Academic and Career Preparation
- Transit options
- Georgian College Students’ Association (GCSA)
- Free parking
Labs and learning spaces
- 7,000-square-foot carpentry shop
- 18,000 square feet of learning space
- 300-square-foot paint and finishing room
- Cutting-edge nursing simulation lab
- Computer labs
- Multimedia classrooms
- Videoconferencing classroom
Connect with us
The picturesque town, built around a beautiful waterfall, is a hub of outdoor living and tourism. Bracebridge – in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country – doubles in size in the summer as people come to take advantage of the recreational opportunities in the surrounding Muskoka region.
Noteworthy annual events
- Fire and Ice Festival (January)
- Muskoka Comic-Con and Toy Convention (June)
- Muskoka Arts and Crafts Summer Show (July)
- Muskoka Pioneer Power Show (July)
- Cottage Country Comedy Festival (August)
- Muskoka Craft Beer Fest (August)
- Bracebridge Fall Fair and Horse Show (September)
- Hospital: Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare
- Groceries: Three large grocery stores, many small businesses
- Shopping: Shopping plaza, vibrant downtown shopping area
- Scenic rivers, waterfalls, lakes, forests, parks, trails, beaches, campgrounds
- Sportsplex, golf courses, canoeing, boating, skiing, zip-lining, recreational team sports, fitness centres, outdoor ice rink, skating trail
- Library, brewery, art galleries, theatre, farmers’ market, bars
Developing a partnership with Georgian College will benefit you, your employees and organization, while making a difference in the lives of students.
- Build your workforce with students or graduates
- Strengthen the skills of future employees
- Connect with university and college-level educated students
Build and grow your business
- Pursue innovation opportunities
- Increase the skills of your workforce
- Stay up-to-date on advancements in the field
Invest in innovation
- Tailored partnerships
- Strategic philanthropy
- Exclusive sponsorships
Use Georgian services
- Host a conference or event
- Access our affordable Health and Wellness Clinics
- Use our fitness centres
Room bookings in Muskoka
Georgian Muskoka offers a variety of meeting spaces, videoconferencing and multimedia classrooms, computer labs and learning spaces for rental at reasonable rates.
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. All room rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Call 705.646.7629 for rates and booking information.
Get in touch with the Muskoka Campus
111 Wellington St.