RN, BScN, MScN
Program Coordinator (year one), Honours Bachelor of Science – Nursing
Corrine has worked in the role of nursing faculty at Georgian since 2005 at both the Barrie and Owen Sound campuses.
She has taught in the Bachelor of Science – Nursing (BScN) and Practical Nursing programs, and holds the position of year one program co-ordinator in the BScN program.
Corrine’s background clinically is in acute cardiac care.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MScN), York University, Toronto ON, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN), Ryerson University, Toronto ON, 2008
- Practical Nursing diploma, Mohawk College, Hamilton ON, 2003
- Registered Nurse, Southlake Regional Health Centre, 2005–present
- Registered Nurse, Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, 2004–2005
- Registered Nurse, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, 2004
- Student persistence and learning
- Quality and safety improvements
- Cardiac care