What documentary should you watch based on your program?
June 14, 2019
Looking for something new to watch? Instead of binging on the latest episode of your favourite Netflix series, why not learn something new? Check out the list of documentaries based on your program area below for titles that might interest you, or feel free to watch something from outside of your program area to broaden your worldview.
Please note that these documentaries are not endorsed by the program area and are instead provided as suggestions for your viewing enjoyment.
- Paul Hollywood’s Big Continental Road Trip (Netflix)
- The Future is Driverless: The Agenda with Steve Paikin (TVO Documentaries)
- Henry Ford’s America (National Film Board of Canada)
- Happy (Netflix)
- The Human Scale: Bringing Cities to Life (National Film Board of Canada)
- The Power of Play (CBC Documentaries-The Nature of Things)