Airport pickup is provided by Maple Assist, which is a company independent of Georgian College.
If you arrange your own accommodations, you can book the airport shuttle service from Maple Assist. You must book your airport pick-up at least 72 hours before departure to Canada and have a have the address of your self-quarantine location. To book, please email [email protected].
Georgian College has put together some self-quarantine packages to help you with everything you need to quarantine properly. These packages include:
- accommodations for 14 days
- private transportation from airport to accommodations
- early arrival insurance (if necessary)
- travel letter
- SIM card for mobile phone
- welcome bag from Georgian (includes sanitizer, toilet paper, mask, gloves, notebook, pen and more)
For more information on self-quarantine including self-quarantine packages and coming to Canada, please read our COVID-19 updates for international students.
Want to learn more about studying at Georgian as an international student?
Georgian’s international team is here to help you find a program that is right for you and help you settle into your new home at one of our seven campuses in Ontario.
Segal International Centre
C279, Barrie Campus