NEW STUDENT? How to Register
If you are a new student and do not have a Georgian College student number, you must apply for one before you can register and pay for courses.
- Apply for your student number now! CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Your student ID number will be emailed to you by 7:00 pm on the next regular business day.
- Once you receive your new student number come back to the site and click on EXPLORE COURSES.
- When you find a course you want to register for, click on the course then click “Add to Cart” then “View cart” to checkout and pay online.
(FYI – If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk or spam folder.)
RETURNING STUDENT? How to Register
If you have previously attended Georgian College and already have a student number you can register online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Simply search for the COURSE you want to take.
- Add that course to your cart or account.
- Then view your cart to checkout, and pay online.
Don’t have access to a computer? Require technical support with your registration? No problem! We’re happy to help. Call 1.888.812.7511 or email email@example.com.
Need a “CDN” Number?
Some courses require a Candidate Documentation Number (CDN). If you need to request a CDN number through Transport Canada you can find the application here.