NEW STUDENT? How to register
If you are a new student and do not have a Georgian College student number, you must apply for one before you can register and pay for courses.
- Apply for your student number now! CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Your student ID number will be emailed to you by 7 p.m. on the next regular business day.
- Once you receive your new student number come back to the site and click on EXPLORE COURSES.
- When you find a course you want to register for, click on the course then click Add to Cart, then View cart to check out and pay online.
Please note, if you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
RETURNING STUDENT? How to Register
If you have previously attended Georgian and already have a student number, you can register online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Simply search for the COURSE you want to take.
- Add that course to your cart or account.
- Then view your cart to check out, and pay online.
Don’t have access to a computer? Require technical support with your registration? No problem! We’re happy to help. Call 1.888.812.7511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a “CDN” number?
Some courses require a Candidate Documentation Number (CDN). If you need to request a CDN number through Transport Canada, you can find the application here.
Contact the Centre for Marine Training and Research
For more information, contact us today!
Phone: 519.376.0840, option 6