Top reasons to attend – HIDDEN
- Explore your study options: learn about our 130+ full-time programs and options for co-op, part-time and online learning
- Discover pathways to reach your goals: explore options to enhance your skills and upgrade your academics
- Learn about student success: get information about what services we have to support your success
- Ask questions: find answers to your questions about life at Georgian, admissions, tuition and fees, financial aid, student services and more
- Seek application help: get help with your application and find out how to apply to Georgian for FREE!
Event agenda – HIDDEN
At the virtual event, you’ll hear about the following topics:
- Welcome and update from Georgian and hybrid delivery for winter semester
- Flexible study options including 130+ programs and opportunities for full-time, part-time and online delivery
- Admission requirements and what you need to pursue your program at Georgian
- Student Services and the many supports available to Georgian students
- Second Career, a government program that helps laid off workers train for high-demand jobs
- OSAP and Financial Aid options including awards, scholarships and bursaries that can help you pay your way to graduation. You can afford this!
- Remote learning and how to make the most of your online courses with support from Georgian every step of the way
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions about all things Georgian.
Plus, find out how you can apply for free to programs starting in winter 2021!
Watch the recordings
Welcome and update from Georgian
Kevin Weaver, Vice President, Academic
Get Help to Go Back information
Jenni Thompson, Social Media Specialist
Sylvia Lauterbach, Student Recruitment Specialist
Watch the recordings – HIDDEN
Welcome and update from Georgian
Vice President, Academic
Academic upgrading and career prep.
Manager, Academic and Career Preparation
Flexibility of delivery
Dean, Business and Part-time Studies
Director, Social Innovation and Student Success
Employment Services Consultant
GCSA and student life
GCSA V.P. of Student Sustainability
BE HERE. FEEL SUPPORTED.
Still deciding where to apply?
Browse our 130+ programs by campus, start date or area of interest to find an opportunity that’s right for you.
Find your perfect program fit
Not sure about your next career move? Our career assessment tool will help find the best fit for your personality type.
OSAP calculator tool
Learn more about how much money you qualify for under the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
Do you have questions?
To ask questions about Georgian programs and campuses, contact the student recruitment team or phone 705.722.5152.
Why Georgian College?
We’re here for you HIDDEN
Georgian Learning Guarantee
At Georgian, we guarantee a learning experience of exceptional quality, where you’ll achieve your learning outcomes whether you’re studying remotely, in-person or a combination of both. We’ll support you every step of the way, whether you need career advice, tutoring, personal and academic counselling, technical help, financial assistance, and so much more.
We want you to succeed. Rest assured we’ve got your back, so much so, if you choose to withdraw from your program before Oct. 16, 2020, we’ll apply your tuition fees to the first semester when you return in January, May or September of 2021. You choose the program. All you have to do is reapply and be accepted. That’s our Georgian Learning Guarantee.
Eligibility – Registered fall full-time and part-time credit students in Georgian only programs; where program is available; tuition fees only; student is responsible for ancillary fees. Ontario Learn and all partner programs, such as but not limited to, Lakehead-Georgian and collaborative nursing are ineligible. Georgian students on co-op, placements or clinical placements during fall semester are also ineligible.
You can afford this HIDDEN
Funding your education
Postsecondary education is an investment in your future. We know many students find it tough to make ends meet, which is why we offer so many options to help you pay your way to graduation. Learn more about funding your education, including OSAP, awards, scholarships, bursaries, co-op and employment opportunities, budget planning and more.
COVID-19 hardship bursary
Georgian recognizes the financial pressure students may experience as a direct result of COVID-19. We continue to do everything we can to ensure our students have access to the support they need to successfully complete their studies and reach their goals.
In summer semester, Georgian offered a $1-million COVID-19 hardship bursary to help ease the financial burden our students are experiencing as a result of the pandemic. We plan to launch another COVID-19 hardship bursary for fall semester.
Apply to Georgian for free!
If you’re ready to apply, Georgian will cover the $95 OCAS application fee so you can apply for FREE!
Book a phone appointment with a member of our student recruitment team to get started,
During the call, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and support you in applying for free. We can provide you with an OCAS voucher and walk you through the application process.
Connect with us
Other ways you can Experience Georgian:
- Take a video tour of our campuses
- Take a virtual residence tour: Barrie, Orillia or Owen Sound
- Join us for our weekly Talk to Georgian live chats: view the events calendar for upcoming topics
- Check out our YouTube channel to get a glimpse inside our campuses and see the Georgian Experience
- Join our mailing list