Support student success by attending the Georgian College Golf Classic presented by BMO Bank of Montreal taking place on Thursday, May 28, 2020 at The Club at Bond Head, a prestigious ClubLink property. The Club at Bond Head offers the ultimate golf experience with two magnificent courses. As one of the largest golf tournaments in our region, the Golf Classic attracts close to 300 participants including Georgian corporate partners, local and regional businesses and community leaders. All proceeds from the Golf Classic will support Georgian student awards and scholarships.
- Location: The Club at Bond Head
- Date: Postponed – new date to be determined
- Registration and continental breakfast: 9 a.m.
- Shotgun start: 11 a.m.
- Lunch: On-course
- Cocktail reception and silent auction: 4 p.m.
- Gourmet post-play dinner: 5:30 p.m.