Ready to become a future leader in the automotive industry?
In your world, they’re not just cars, they’re your life. And they’re about to become your career. Gain automotive industry experience and build your network. With our graduate employment rate of over 90 per cent and paid co-op work semesters, your drive can take you anywhere!
- Automotive Business diploma
- Two-year diploma program with eight months of paid co-op
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Automotive Management)
- Four-year degree program with twelve months of paid co-op
Are you driven? Connect with us to become a future leader in the automotive industry.
- Scholarships and awards (over $150,000 annually)
- Industry-leading guest speakers
- Networking events
- Automotive industry conferences
- Class trips
- Dealership Management System lab
Graduate career opportunities:
- Dealership operations – parts, sales, service, leasing, financing
- Vehicle manufacturers – corporate-level marketing, finance, customer service, management, accounting, operations
- Automotive aftermarket – wholesale, retail, finance
- Automotive-related industries – marketing, customer service, finance
Turn your passion into a career! Talk to one of our students or alumni.
Automotive Business School of Canada
Created by the industry, for the industry.
The Automotive Business School of Canada was created to train the next generation of business leaders in the automotive industry throughout Canada.
Looking for a career in the automotive industry? THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL.