The Owen Sound Campus prides itself on being just the right size. It offers a wide variety of programs in great facilities, including Canada’s most advanced marine simulation and research centre.
The historic port of Owen Sound features beautiful waterways and parks. As the largest urban centre in Grey and Bruce Counties, it also has a vibrant downtown and all of the amenities of a larger city.
- modern cardio and weight equipment
- renovated and stretching room
- Georgian Dining Room
- The Last Class
The student residence is located right next to the Owen Sound Campus and offers everything you need to make your college experience enjoyable and safe.
- three-story suites include four bedrooms, each with double bed, desk with chair, Wi-Fi and cable outlet
- furnished living room with LCD flat screen TV
- shared kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, breakfast bar and chairs, stove, oven and dishwasher