- Aboriginal Studies student information form
- Academic misconduct form
- Application for admission to part-time study *new $75 fee effective Aug. 1, 2016
- Application for re-admission to full-time program *new $75 fee effective Aug. 1, 2016
- Change in address form
- College withdrawal form
- Course completion contract
- International application
- International student letter request
- Letter of permission form
- Release of information form
- Request for assessment of previous learning
- Request for change of course/program/section
- Request for course outline
- Request for independent study
- Request for letter form
- Request for replacement diploma
- Request for transcript
- Request to graduate form
- Supplemental admissions form
It is the student’s responsibility to complete and submit all records and documents as requested by the program area. These documents are required prior to the start of registration in order to ensure your placement and to allow participation in clinical and field placement facilities. The college assumes no responsibility for these matters and students should be aware that we are unable to refund tuition in the event that access to a placement is denied.
Please review Academic policies and procedures, section 2.7.
Please note that clinical placement requirements for Barrie, Muskoka, Orangeville and Owen Sound campuses are different. Be sure to download and complete the form for the appropriate campus.