The Robbert Hartog Midland Campus is known for offering exceptional apprenticeship and skilled trades training – providing industry with a vital, highly qualified workforce.
There’s a lot to do in Midland all year long, including boating and snowmobiling. Located on the shores of Georgian Bay, it’s also known for its quaint downtown and rich history.
- 67,000 square feet of learning space
- close to 20 acres of property
- 39,000 square feet of dedicated shop space
- Indigenous Resource Centre
- Recreational Boating Centre of Excellence
- Skilled Trades Centre
- videoconferencing classroom
We make it easy for you to get the information you need. Georgian College Business and Career Services in Midland is your friendly, FREE and helpful source for information on:
- courses and programs offered at other Georgian College campuses
- Ontario colleges offering specific career training
- student loans (OSAP)
- how to apply to postsecondary programs (OCAS)
- community services in North Simcoe
- apprenticeable trades
- labour market information
Personal Training Services
Can’t find the course you need?
Personal Training Services can arrange one-on-one coaching to help you learn what sort of training you need. Select the subject, length, time and place.
Fees vary from $60 to $175 per hour (minimum purchase of $100).
TOWES (Test of Workplace Essential Skills)
If you’re hiring new staff, how do you know they’ll be able to do the work? TOWES is an assessment tool that gives a reading of present skill levels in relation to the level needed for specific occupations. TOWES assesses reading comprehension, document use and numeracy. TOWES:
- is Canadian
- is recognized by employers across Canada
- takes approximately two-and-a-half hours to write
- is calibrated to over 200 careers
- costs $55 (+GST) per person for groups of 10 or more
Call the Midland Campus at 705.526.3666 to arrange for TOWES testing for your group. Individuals may call to have their names added to a waiting list for the next available testing date.