Georgian College offers several study and work abroad opportunities to its students and faculty. If you’re interested in going abroad to teach or study, please check out this page and contact us if you have further questions.
Content coming soon
Health Insurance for students going abroad is provided through a company called guard.me International Insurance. This insurance coverage is for emergency health conditions as well as illnesses and conditions (flu, sore throat, rash, etc.) that start after your insurance coverage begins. The plan does not cover pre-existing conditions. Please visit guard.me for more details on the insurance plan
Content for this webpage is continually being developed. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Content for this webpage is being developed. Please check back regularly for updates.
Are you thinking about continuing your studies at the university level overseas?
There is an opportunity open for Canadian students and researchers, they now can apply for scholarships for studies or research at the undergraduate, Master’s or PhD level that lead to a degree at an Indian university.
- program name: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India
- funding organization: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
- target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- number of scholarships: 2
- duration: Full duration of the academic program
- inclusions: Airfare, ground transportation to the place of study, living and medical allowance, tuition fees and accommodation
- deadline: Feb. 20, 2017
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India.
Should you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.