The field of international business encompasses a variety of disciplines, including finance, sales, marketing, and human resources; graduates demonstrate a range of knowledge, skills, and abilities which are relevant to both business in general and international business in particular. Because of the variety of cultural contexts in which international business is conducted, an appreciation of and respect for the histories, customs, and cultures of other countries are essential elements of a graduate’s success in the international business field.
Georgian is proud to be an accredited partner of the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), which means our International Business Management program has been validated for meeting its high standard of industry excellence. Learn more about continuing your studies in international trade.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree, or equivalent; education or experience in a business setting is desirable.
Applicants must meet ONE of the following requirements to be eligible for admission to this program:
- Diploma or Degree, or equivalent; education or experience in a business setting is desirable.
Admission decisions will be based on academic grades.
View the International Business Mgmt articulations on the Credit Transfer Centre page.
- BINT1000 International Financial Management
- BINT1001 The Global Marketplace
- BINT1002 International Human Resources Management
- BINT1004 Global E-Commerce
- BINT1005 International Trade Research
- BINT1006 Strategic Management of International Operations
- BINT1007 Global Entrepreneurship
- BINT1009 Global Supply Chain Management
- BINT1010 International Marketing Management
- BINT1011 Advanced Global Strategy
- BINT1013 Project Management
- BINT1014 Legal Considerations in International Trade
- BINT1012 Internship (International Business)