Why study Golf Facilities Operation Management at Georgian College?
Our two-year diploma program combines unique curriculum and co-op experiences and is designed to prepare you for a successful career in the diverse and competitive industry of golf facilities operations management. Program highlights include:
- Job-ready in two years
- One paid co-op work term of 22 weeks
- One-week comprehensive course delivered in Florida (included in tuition)
- Instructional staff of industry experts
- State-of-the-art indoor golf instructional lab (HD golf simulator, V1 teaching software, TOMI putting analysis)
- Field trips to numerous golf properties, associations and manufacturers
- Additional industry certifications included in the curriculum
- Playing privileges at many local golf courses
- Unique pathway to our four-year degree program, Bachelor of Business (Golf Management)
Questions? Need more information? Please contact our program co-ordinator.