Definitions: Delivery modes
Before you search your program, we want to tell you about our delivery modes for the winter 2022 semester.
*The search tool will show classifications at a program level. You will receive course-level classifications when you register.
Programs are fully in person and require students to attend campus.
Students learn remotely and are not required to come to campus. Online learning can be synchronous – students meet with their professor for online classes at scheduled times – or asynchronous – students complete online learning modules on their own.
Some parts of the program or course are online and other parts are delivered in person. Students will need to come to campus for part of their program or course.
GC Flex gives students choice and flexibility. Using technology-enabled, purpose-designed learning spaces, professors deliver lectures and labs in the classroom and simultaneously online. Students can attend on campus, online at the same time or later, at their convenience.
In-person and online option
These programs will have some courses that provide an option for students to choose fully in person or fully online. This is different than GC Flex, as a student may not alternate between delivery methods during the semester, but will choose one delivery method, that fits their circumstances, for the duration of the semester.
Hybrid and online option
These programs will have some courses that provide an option for students to choose hybrid or online. This is different than GC Flex, as a student may not alternate between delivery methods during the semester, but will choose one delivery method, that fits their circumstances, for the duration of the semester.
The program or course has been suspended for an intake and may be offered at a future date.
How to use the search tool
The search tool outlines all full-time Georgian programs for the winter 2022 semester.
*Lakehead-Georgian programs are not included in this search tool. More information to come soon.
Find your program.
Use the search box to filter results and easily find your program. Search by program code or program name and locate your program.
Please note, if there is an asterisk (*) next to your program code, refer to the footnotes for more information.
Identify your campus location.
Some programs are being offered across multiple campuses. Look for your campus in the “Location” column.
Identify your year of study.
In the “Year” column, look for the year of your program you will be in during the winter 2022 semester.
Identify your semester.
In the “Semester” column, look for the semester of your program you will be in during the winter 2022 semester.
Check the delivery of your program.
The “Delivery” column will indicate the delivery mode for your program.
Check the delivery of your program until at least Jan. 28.
The “Delivery until at least Jan. 28” column will indicate the delivery mode for your program until at least Jan. 28, 2022.
Please note, if this column is empty for your program, it means there has been no change to the planned delivery mode indicated in the “Delivery” column.
Program search tool
Winter co-op work terms, and clinical and field placements
If you’re eligible and able to complete your work term, clinical placement or field placement this winter, you may proceed to do so as long as the workplace is permitted to be open by government and public health authorities.
Some program-specific modifications have been made to the way students achieve their work term, field, or clinical placement credit at this time. To find information about your program’s winter co-op, clinical placement, internship or field placement, please choose your program area button below to visit the department’s webpage or email staff for more information.
If you’re unsure who supports your program’s work-integrated learning experience, please contact your program co-ordinator. View the co-ordinator list in the student portal.
- Winter registration will open the week of Dec. 6. Learn how to find your program’s registration date.
- Course-level detail and hours of on-campus learning will be available at time of registration.
- If your program has been suspended for winter 2022, you’ll receive an email from the Registrar’s Office describing your options. Please check the email you used in your application to Georgian.
- Check out our remote and hybrid learning toolkit.
- Read these 21 ways to make the most of your courses, prepared by our student success advisors.
- Review remote delivery technology specifications to complete your courses online.
- Find out how to contact student services.
- Wondering how you can be successful learning online? Book an appointment with your student success advisor. Log into the student portal and your advisor’s name will appear in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Find out what to expect on campus, including COVID-19 safety protocols.
- All those who come to campus for winter semester will be required to be fully vaccinated and upload proof of their vaccinations to the [email protected] app by Jan. 1, 2022. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated once they’ve received the full series of an approved COVID-19 vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since their final dose. Review Georgian’s vaccination procedure.
- For the latest information on Georgian’s response to COVID-19, please continue to visit GeorgianCollege.ca/coronavirus.
Afford MORE: COVID-19 Hardship Bursary
Georgian has developed a COVID-19 hardship bursary to help ease the financial burden our students are experiencing as a result of the pandemic. This bursary will be open to eligible domestic and international students who are enrolled in a regular, full-time postsecondary program for the winter semester and demonstrate an urgent financial need.
The fund is designed to help provide immediate short-term relief, and can assist students who have been faced with additional costs or have been impacted financially by the pandemic. The hardship bursary is not intended as a source of long-term funding. Students are encouraged to explore all available sources of funding, such as OSAP. Georgian also offers a number of awards, scholarships and bursaries to students.
The application opened on Monday, Dec, 6, 2021 and will remain open until Friday, Feb. 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Haven’t applied yet?
Already applied to Georgian?
- Monitor our COVID-19 web page for regular updates and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Please also review our FAQ page specific to international students.
- For questions related to your offer of admission, program choice, fee payments and immigration status, contact your regional representative or email the International Centre at [email protected].