Winter is coming and so is the possibility of poor weather. Georgian is committed to keeping its campuses and locations open, except in extreme circumstances.
How will I know if my campus is closed?
In the rare instance we close a campus, we’ll communicate via:
- Georgian social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Georgian’s website
- student and employee portals
- a recorded message when you call into campus
- your Georgian email account
- the [email protected] app
You may also hear about closures on local radio stations. Please monitor more than one communication channel.
What if it’s not safe to travel to school?
If the risk is too great to travel, take responsibility for your personal safety and make a sound decision based on your circumstance.
Notify your instructor and work with them to achieve any missed course or learning outcomes.