Georgian College is continuing its leadership in education with the addition of 10 new programs starting in September. The programs are a mix of diploma, certificate and graduate certificates and also include two degree-diplomas in partnership with Lakehead University.
Eight of the programs are at the Barrie Campus:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) degree with Electrical Engineering Technology advanced diploma
- Baking and Pastry Arts certificate
- Biotechnology – Health diploma
- Communications and Professional Writing graduate certificate
- Food and Nutrition Management graduate certificate
- Honours Bachelor of Arts and Science – Environmental Sustainability (Specialization in Ecosystem Management) degree with Environmental Technician diploma
- Paralegal graduate certificate
- Public Relations – Corporate Communications graduate certificate
Mechanical Techniques – Industrial Maintenance, a new one-year certificate, will be available at the Robbert Hartog Midland Campus. Social Entrepreneurship in the Non-profit Sector is a new graduate certificate offered online on a part-time basis.
Georgian also launched several new programs last fall including diplomas in Acupuncture, Denturism and Sports Administration, a Digital Video graduate certificate and two new degrees – Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Management and Leadership) and Honours Bachelor of Interior Design.
It’s not too late to apply to start in September or January.