Attention all graduating students:
FACT: Many of today’s professionals will change jobs 12 times in their careers.
FACT: More jobs are being created by small business entrepreneurs than by corporate Canada and government institutions.
Learn how to be your own boss – and start your own business! Check out Georgian College’s new Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management eight-month graduate certificate program.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan, along with a detailed implementation/start-up plan
- A new program designed specifically for you – a student with a GREAT idea, who wants to run his or her own business
- Curriculum and support programs developed by the world-renowned Kauffman Foundation
- Supported by the resources and expertise of the Henry Bernick Entrepreneurship Centre
For more information:
- Barb Watts, Associate Dean, 705-728-1968, ext. 1141, email@example.com
- Gary Boydell, Co-ordinator, 705-728-1968, ext. 1488, firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by H209 (Barrie Campus) during Georgian College Open House Saturday, Nov. 12, anytime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.